INTERAC e-TRANSFER IS NOW AVAILABLE!
ETFO is excited to announce that we now have access to Interac e-Transfer which enables us to send payments to any member with an email address and an account at a Canadian credit union or bank. The process is fast, convenient and secure. It’s a great alternative to cheques, with no costs to the members.
1. WHAT IS e-TRANSFER?
It is a service that will allow ETFO to email transfer expense reimbursements to our members. Our bank, RBC, has summarized the service as follows:
- ETFO will upload a bulk e-Transfer file to RBC for payment processing.
- A notification message will be created by RBC and forwarded to each member by email.
- Upon receiving the notification message, the member can click on the link in the message to connect to their bank and claim their e-Transfer.
- The member must answer the security question correctly prior to claiming the e-Transfer.
- In the event the member does not respond, they will receive periodic reminders to accept the e-Transfer for a period of up to 30 days, after which the e-Transfer will expire.
2. HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR THE e-TRANSFER SERVICE?
Please go to https://events.etfo.org/upcoming-events/ , log on to EMS, and click on the “Sign up for Interac e-Transfer payment service” event link.
You will be asked to confirm your email address and provide authorization to allow ETFO to process all future payments through e-Transfer. You will receive an email confirmation once you are set up on our system.
PLEASE SIGN UP FOR INTERAC e-TRANSFER AND HELP US EXPEDITE OUR EXPENSE CLAIM REIMBURSEMENT PROCESS.Read More